[Catalist] Resources for activities relating to Unit 1 Integrated Science General

MORRITT Catherine [John Curtin College of th Arts] Catherine.Morritt at education.wa.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 08:53:09 AEST 2018

Hi Christina and other interested Integrated Science teachers

Teaching Integrated Science students is a complex interaction between the syllabus, your students, your area of expertise, your personalities, time constraints, resource availability, and collegiality to name a few variables!

I have included a link to my Year 11 Integrated Science website. I built this originally for students to use but many don’t access it now since they are supposed to do this through Connect.

I maintain the site as a “pedagogical repository” as one of my colleagues commented. I have many of the pages “hidden” until the concepts that I am teaching become “live”. I would be happy to reveal them if you think this would be useful to you.
http://integratedsciencegeneral11.weebly.com/

Kind regards

Catherine Morritt
Science Teacher and