[Catalist] Past Biology exam student samples

COOPER David [North Albany Snr High School] David.Cooper at education.wa.edu.au
Fri Apr 13 11:51:01 AEST 2018

Hi all,

A few years ago I downloaded a fat PDF file that had excellent and real examples of A-D level responses from students who had previously sat TEE Biology exams. It made a fantastic revision strategy for my students and gave them great guidance in terms of expectations for each grade. Sadly I lost this file when my Moodle backup was corrupted. I was wondering if anyone out there had a link to this file. I remember I downloaded it from a Perth school website. Thanks for your time.

Regards

Dave