[Catalist] CONSTAWA - Scientrific

John john at scientrific.com.au
Thu Apr 26 09:48:56 AEST 2018

.
Good morning

I’m looking forward to seeing many of you at CONSTAWA on the 25th and 26th April.

Please contact me, off-list, ASAP if you would like me to call into your school or institution in the week leading up to CONSTAWA (21-24 May).

All the best and regards
John Cadogan
Director

Scientrific Pty Ltd
ABN 55 056 072 694
PO Box 420
YAMBA NSW 2464
Ph (02) 6645 8111
Fax (02) 6645 8125
http://www.scientrific.com.au

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
Information in this email is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised and you should delete and destroy all copies and notify the sender.  The unauthorised dissemination of information in this email may result in litigation.  No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this email.  All contents of this email and attachments are subject to copyright.  Price information is commercially sensitive, when prices are provided they are for the sole use of the addressee or if applicable, their school, university or TAFE.