[Catalist] Stop the promulgation of Pseudoscience on Catalyst

Michael Cameron mrcameronsir at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:45:14 AEST 2018

Michael
You have to see the funny side of this ironic post. You’ve used terms such as ‘pseudoscience’ and stated how creationism isn’t a scientific concept and not open to empirical test (which I agree with).

However, most of your email is about your personal opinion about the funding of the National Chaplaincy Program. I’d say that promoting or discouraging chaplaincy is not relevant to STAWA’s catalyst community.

This discussion is a fine example of promulgating pseudoscience.

Mick Cameron