[Catalist] Future Science 2018

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Aug 3 13:15:47 AEST 2018

Hi All,
Thank you to those who responded to our survey: 2018 Future Science Date.
Tuesday 4th December 2018 came up trumps, but only by 6%

Future Science 2018 will be hosted by Murdoch University on Tuesday 4th December.
Call for Presenters: https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/future-science-2018-call-for-presenters/
Call for Exhibitors: https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/future-science-2018-call-for-presenters/

So far, we have locked in our Main Keynote: Professor of Desalination and Water Treatment Wendell Ela
Wendell is the inaugural Chair of Desalination and Water Treatment at Murdoch University, the Associate Dean International of the School of Engineering and Information Technology, and the Chief Scientific Officer of the National Centre of Excellence in Desalination Australia (NCEDA). His teaching, research, and consulting focuses on water and wastewater treatment processes.  Particular areas of work include desalination technology development and implementation, decentralized and off-grid water treatment systems, and integrated water/renewable energy solutions for rural communities and agriculture.

If you have a great presentation, please register your interest to present and if you know someone that others should hear from please forward the link.  Call for Presenters: https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/future-science-2018-call-for-presenters/

Keep your eyes open for updates. We hope that you can join us in 2018.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO