[Catalist] STAWA Physics Day @ Adventure World

Igor Bray igor.bray at curtin.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 13:35:56 AEST 2018

Dear All,

May I add to John’s encouragement by saying that this year we will have two of our top radio astronomers present:

  *   Natasha Hurley-Walker voted top 5 Australian scientists by the ABC and UNSW (see http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/breakfast/abcs-top-5-scientists-announced/9839774), and the author of the current article on what is space (see, http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018-08-12/what-is-space-made-of-its-complicated/10078824)
  *   James Miller-Jones, who is Head of the Science program at the Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy.

As it happens I have to teach from 10-12 on the day, but will be there soon after 12:30.

Looking forward to catching up with many of our fellow Physics scientists/teachers, and those aspiring!

Igor

--
Igor Bray, John Curtin Distinguished Professor
PhD, FAPS, FInstP, FAIP, FAA

Curtin University, GPO Box U1987 Perth, Western Australia 6845
Tel |       +61 8 9266 7747
Fax |      +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | +61 4 0489 2862

Email | I.Bray at curtin.edu.au<applewebdata://88FA8217-EDE9-40F2-B470-C2962A11AFD8/I.Bray@curtin.edu.au>
Web Curtin | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>
Web Physics |http://physics.curtin.edu.au
Web TP | http://itp.curtin.edu.au<http://itp.curtin.edu.au/>

[cid:A5769621-72B7-43ED-B967-0CC0862F7031]
Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J