[Catalist] FW: ECU Graduate Diploma/Master of Teaching Science students in 2018

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Aug 28 13:54:03 AEST 2018

Hi All,
As with previous requests our Universities are looking for help again in providing professional practice placements for their students.

This first request is from ECU who have a large Graduate diploma / Master of Teaching cohort for 2018, which is good news.

The ‘prac’ period ECU are having problems with is the 7-week block from 8th Oct to 19th Nov, 2018.

If your School can offer places contact Sally at placementseducation at ecu.edu.au<mailto:placementseducation at ecu.edu.au>, Carli at c.sanbrook at ecu.edu.au<mailto:c.sanbrook at ecu.edu.au>, or Andy at Andrew.jones at ecu.edu.au<mailto:Andrew.jones at ecu.edu.au>

Thanks, in advance, for any support that you can offer to our future science teachers.

If I have another request/s I will pass them on.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO