[Catalist] George Przywolnik

Stephen Zander szander at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 16:45:20 AEDT 2018

John,
I had extensive contact with George initially through his attendance at CONASTA before I came to Perth at the beginning of 2000. He was always bigger than life at these conferences. On arriving in Perth George was someone I would catch up with to discuss Physics issues through STAWA and then when he joined the Curriculum Council. He was at all the earlier moderation meetings and sessions devoted to implementing the new Physics Courses. Can always remember the “jokers hat” he used to wear at conferences and when he won a colour TV at one of the CONASTA’s  (may have been Sydney or Melbourne in the early 2000’s. I will try and see if I have any useful photos but feel sure that Lance should have a couple from either CONSTAWA or CONASTA.

Please add my name.

Kind Regards

Dr Stephen Zander
Physics Teacher/Noake House Tutor