[Catalist] AHEAD in School- Chemistry Tutor

Kate Bird Kate.Bird at curtin.edu.au
Mon Jun 25 09:14:53 AEST 2018

Good Morning,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am contacting you on behalf of Curtin AHEAD. Curtin AHEAD (Addressing Higher Educational Access Disadvantage) is a government funded program based out of Curtin University. AHEAD in School aims to increase student awareness, access and aspirations towards higher education (HE) through a career focused curriculum both in schools & on campus. Our program works with schools & students who are traditionally underrepresented in higher education.
During the second week of the July school holidays, we're running an AHEAD in Confidence Camp for 22 current Year 12 students from a variety of regional and remote schools in the Wheatbelt, Goldfields & Great Southern regions. The aim of this camp is to equip students with the skills and confidence to move from the country to the city to pursue their university studies after high school.
We are currently seeking tutors to run 3 hour ATAR revision sessions. I am contacting yourslef as we are struggling to find a Chemistry tutor for Wednesday the 11th July from 8:45am-11:45am. This is a paid position. Please contact kate.bird at curtin.edu.au<mailto:kate.bird at curtin.edu.au> for further information.
Kind Regards
Kate

Kate Bird
BEd (Early Childhood)
Learning Experience Coordinator | AHEAD in School
Curtin AHEAD (Addressing Higher Educational Access Disadvantage)

Learning Futures | Curtin Learning and Teaching
Inspiring and supporting innovation, excellence and impact in learning and teaching

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 2496

Email | kate.bird at curtin.edu.au<mailto:kate.bird at curtin.edu.au>
Web | curtin.edu.au/ahead

CRICOS Provider Code 00301J

"I acknowledge the Wadjuk Noongar people as the traditional custodians of the land on which Curtin University's Bentley Campus sits, and would like to pay respects to elders past and present"

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1C309.A0634F80]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1C309.A0634F80]