[Catalist] Fwd: Re: Belief in Creationist Pseudoscience in Australia

Roy Skinner rsskinner at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 17 11:13:13 AEDT 2018

Oh, that's a shame! I bought tickets.

From: Catalist [mailto:catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net] On Behalf Of Igor
Bray
Sent: Friday, 16 March 2018 12:50 PM
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net
Subject: Re: [Catalist] Fwd: Re: Belief in Creationist Pseudoscience in
Australia

Dear All,

It turns out Lawrence Krauss is not coming to Perth, only Richard Dawkins.
Accordingly, I will not be able to organise anything special for schools
with Lawrence. Too bad, it worked really well a few years ago. I'll try
again should another opportunity arise.

Kind regards,

Igor

--

Igor Bray, John Curtin Distinguished Professor
PhD, FAPS, FInstP, FAIP, FAA

Curtin University, GPO Box U1987 Perth, Western Australia 6845
Tel |       +61 8 9266 7747
Fax |      +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | +61 4 0489 2862

Email | I.Bray at curtin.edu.au
<applewebdata://88FA8217-EDE9-40F2-B470-C2962A11AFD8/I.Bray@curtin.edu.au>
Web Curtin | http://curtin.edu.au <http://curtin.edu.au/>
Web Physics | <http://physics.curtin.edu.au> http://physics.curtin.edu.au
Web TP | http://itp.curtin.edu.au <http://itp.curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J