[Catalist] All In The Mind

Michael McGarry mmcgarry44 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:42:20 AEST 2018

Greetings CATALIST subscribers,

Copied and pasted below is an email from Brian Morris [Director of Plain Reason] to Malcolm Lynne [Presenter ABC RN: The Believing Brain - All in the Mind: 22042018].

I respectfully suggest that CATALIST subscribers may, if they so wish, download and read the e-book "Sacred to Secular” authored by Brian Morris from this URL: https://www.plainreason.org <https://www.plainreason.org/> ?

"Why Do We Believe in Gods?" We may wish to read the Answer at this Plain Reason URL: https://www.plainreason.org/articles/why-do-we-believe-in-gods/ <https://www.plainreason.org/articles/why-do-we-believe-in-gods/> ?

> I would hate to restart any further discussion on religious belief and it's non-place in ‘science’ [Comment from Yarra]. In accordance with Yarra’s comment, I will not post further comment to CATALIST.

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Michael John McGarry