[Catalist] CONSTAWA Friday Afternoon 25 and Saturday 26 May

Doug Bail db at ciderhouse.com.au
Thu May 17 10:04:15 AEST 2018

John,

Are you ok with me sending some catalogues across to STAWA for this or would it be better to courier straight to the TAFE marked for the conference?

Let me know which works best for you.

thankyou

Doug
Cider House ICT Pty Ltd
63 Monkhouse Drive, Endeavour Hills 3802
Victoria, Australia
Ph 03 9700 7769  Fax 03 9700 7994