[Catalist] Free Einstein-First workshops for school students

Tejinder Kaur tkaur868 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:46:54 AEST 2018

Dear teachers,

My name is Jyoti Kaur. I have been working on an educational project for
several years with other team members called 'Einstein-First'. I submitted
my Ph.D. thesis on this topic last month.

The Einstein-First project studies the feasibility of introducing
Einsteinian concepts of space and time, gravity, and quanta at an early
age. During my Ph.D., I ran several programmes with school students and
obtained outstanding results.

Now, we have a big team including senior physicists, senior
educationalists, Ph.D. and master students who are working on this project.

We are offering free Einstein-First programme to school students. If you
are interested to run an Einstein-First programme in your school, please
contact me via the details below.

For more details, please visit our website www.einsteinianphysics.com

Yours sincerely

 Jyoti

*Ms Tejinder Kaur (Jyoti) | Research Assistant*
School of Physics, UWA
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley  WA  6009
*T: * *+61 8 6488 1379* | *M:** 0426735000*
*E:* Tejinder.kaur at uwa.edu.au <21358632 at student.uwa.edu.au>
     tkaur868 at gmail.com