[Catalist] Physics Teachers AIP Congress

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Oct 19 17:33:01 AEDT 2018

To all our Physics Teachers,

The 2018 Australian Institute of Physics (AIP) Congress is in Perth at UWA this year, 9 - 13 Dec.

Registrations are expected to be around 600+. Importantly the program includes some excellent teaching/education related events. Attached are two promotional flyers outlining teacher events and speakers.

They have special Teacher rates. Visit the registration page and scroll down to the Special Teacher Registrations to see what they are: http://aip2018.org.au/register/
For full details visit http://aip2018.org.au

Regards,
John