[Catalist] Australian Science Survey

Angeline Ng angie at stawa.net
Wed Aug 7 14:38:24 AEST 2019

Good Morning,

I hope that your week is off to a great start!
I'd love it if you could please find 5 minutes this week to provide me with your expertise and insights into Australian Science Education. I'm really interested in understanding the complexity of priorities, pressures and areas of interest for science teachers, to enable better provision of resources that support your ideas and initiatives.
Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSTW7JK<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSTW7JK>
Or, open the camera on your smartphone, hover over this QR code, and the survey should open for you :)
[mage.png]
I know it's a busy time of year, so please do not feel obliged, but know that I appreciate any time you can take to share your insights.

With best wishes and thanks in advance, Alicia

Alicia Brown

Publisher - Subject Matter Expert, F-12 Science

Pearson Australia

707 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3008

Australia

M: +61 (0)458 212 555