[Catalist] STARweek - an opportunity to celebrate your Lab Techs

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Aug 16 11:03:30 AEST 2019

Hi All,
Next week is STARweek!

A national week of celebration for School Science Technicians has been organised by SETA

  *   This annual event will be known as #STARweek and will follow National Science Week
  *   This inaugural event is to commence on Monday 19 August and go through until Friday 23 August 2019 with the hashtag #STARweek19 (flyer attached)
  *   For more information on the event please visit www.starweek.org.au<http://www.starweek.org.au/> and click the about tab for background information.
  *   You will be able to register and upload images to this site however please note they will not be made visible publicly until the official opening of the week on Monday 19 August.
  *   Your support and participation in this event will help to raise the profile and respect for the role of a school science technician.

Please get behind this great initiative. I know the lab techs at all the schools I worked at were an invaluable support to me as a teacher and HOLA. Put on a morning tea, take some action shots and connect with the movement.

Have a great STARweek.

Regards,

John

John Clarke