[Catalist] Call for Presenters STAWA Future Science Conference 29 Nov 2019

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Aug 23 17:22:39 AEST 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are calling for presenters for the 2019 Future Science Conference – Friday 29th November. Murdoch University.

Joint presentations are welcome and we encourage

  *   teachers to showcase lessons that you have developed and delivered to your students that have made a difference.
  *   University presentations
     *   highlighting cutting edge research
     *   providing background learning for teachers in new or more difficult syllabus content areas such as Einsteinian Physics and protein chemistry, epigenetics
     *   second-hand data analysis

To register a workshop please complete the online form.
https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/future-science-2019-call-for-presenters/

Regards,
John

John Clarke