[Catalist] Call for Presenters CONSTAWA 18 May 2019

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Feb 8 16:47:58 AEDT 2019

Good afternoon All,

STAWA is calling for presenters who have, primary and/or secondary science teaching experiences to share or Science research and skills that will enrich the teaching and learning of school science.

You are invited to offer a 60 minute workshop (hands on/ interactive preferred) for Saturday 18 May 2019 at North Metropolitan TAFE, 140 Royal St, East Perth. We also welcome and encourage joint or team presentations. Please pass this invitation on to colleagues who you believe have a presentation/lesson that should be shared with our states science teachers.

Call for Presenters close on 15 March 2019.

The link to the online presenters registration form is:

https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/constawa-2019-call-for-presenters/

Regards,

John

John Clarke