[Catalist] Save the Date: 8th Aug - WA Maritime Museum Planet Shark: Predator or Prey.

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue May 28 14:48:14 AEST 2019

Hi All,
Please save the date for the following 8th August event at the Fremantle WA Maritime Museum. I will follow up with cost and registration details.
Planet Shark: Predator or Prey Professional Development
Dates: 8 August 2019
Time: 4.00pm – 7pm
Cost: TBC
Bookings: Essential.
In partnership with WA Shipwrecks Museum & WA Maritime Museum we are delighted to invite you to a Professional Development event centred around the Museum’s feature exhibition Planet Shark: Predator or Prey. This event includes a special guest presentation from Michael Burke (Manager, Community Education - Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development) as well as a complimentary beverage and refreshments.
I will email when registration opens.

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA