[Catalist] Astronomy Children's author presenter opportunity - Feb/March 2020

Kirsten Gottschalk kirsten.gottschalk at uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 16:27:16 AEST 2019

Hi Science teachers!

Please see the attached notification of a celebrated children’s author from Canada hoping to tour Western Australia early next year.

She’s written books featuring astronomy and is seeking expressions of interest for bookings for educational events.

If you have any interest please be in touch with Joan directly.

FYI: From the testimonials in her document she looks to be quite accomplished and she has examples of her books and presentations on her website but I can’t endorse her personally as I am not familiar with her work.

All the best,
Kirsten

Kirsten Gottschalk
Astronomy Ambassador

Ph: +61 8 6488 7771
Mobile: +61 438 361 876

[http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/icrar.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/06160138/image001.png]
<http://www.icrar.org/>www.icrar.org<http://www.icrar.org/about/> | Subscribe to our eNewsletter<http://www.icrar.org/#subscribe> | ICRAR on Twitter<http://twitter.com/icrar> | ICRAR on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/ICRAR/199692286227>

I am in office and available from 8-4 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.