[Catalist] Digital Multi Media Info

Michael Cameron michael.cameron at bethel.wa.edu.au
Fri Apr 17 14:06:05 AEST 2020

Thanks John,
I noticed that those ideas are for making digital creations. I’m curious to know what method teachers have been using to allow students to submit work to be checked by the teacher. Particularly large files produced when a student makes a media recording at home? I guess many of us use some sort of online learning management system, for example Canvas. But for whatever reason some students struggle to upload files. Video files can’t easily be emailed.

Has anyone found a simple way of receiving video/audio files from students?

Kind Regards,
Michael Cameron

Secondary Teacher
Bethel Christian School
PO Box 731, ALBANY  WA  6330
Ph: (08) 98422100
Email: m<mailto:sam.elliott at bethel.wa.edu.au>ichael.cameron at bethel.wa.edu.au<mailto:ichael.cameron at bethel.wa.edu.au>
[signature_2137002923]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager on the above phone number. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.