[Catalist] FW: The Future of Meeting Symposium

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Aug 13 10:50:09 AEST 2020

Good morning All,
The following free CSIRO event, particular workshops might be of interest to you or colleagues, particularly admin and HAAS.
Its free and you can pick your way through the agenda. Note the agenda is in AEST so you will need to subtract 2 hour from the displayed times to give WA time.
John

Hi John,

I hope this email finds you well.

I would like to invite you to register for The Future of Meetings Symposium. This will be a 3-day CSIRO-hosted (free) conference held entirely virtually during 15th-17th September 2020. You can register now by going to our event website and clicking "Register":

https://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/futureofmeetings/index.html
* the password to the form is "rubypaynescott"

Our primary goal with this virtual conference is to address the topic of "the future of meetings" in a holistic, cross-disciplinary way by considering it alongside key related themes of technology, accessibility, inclusivity and sustainability, among others. We hope to bring together diverse and impactful thinking on this topic from many areas, in order to contribute meaningfully to the conversation about best practice for CSIRO, the broader Australian community and on the global stage. Please feel free to circulate information about this meeting to your colleagues and networks.

Regards,

Dr. Chenoa Tremblay
Post-Doctoral Fellow in Dark Magnetism
E chenoa.tremblay at csiro.au<mailto:chenoa.tremblay at csiro.au>