[Catalist] Poster giveaway

Caroline LUCAS caroline.lucas at cornerstone.education
Fri Feb 7 12:39:39 AEDT 2020

Dear Carina,
Thanks for the offer of posters,
If you still have any available I would love a copy of the molluscs one and
the chemical defenses, as well as living limestone reefs.

Our address is
Cornerstone Christian College
Grace Court
Busselton
6280 WA

Thank you,
Regards,

*Caroline Lucas*
Laboratory Technician

P: 08 9754 1144
E: caroline.lucas at cornerstone.education

http://www.cornerstone.education
*The contents of this email are confidential.  Any unauthorised use of the
contents is expressly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then
delete/destroy the email and any printed copies.  Thankyou.*