[Catalist] Fwd: Re: Get the English Korect

amy acaverley at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 12 18:13:55 AEDT 2020

Hi Kim and Roy

I do not usually comment on Catalist BUT the wording from John is spot on.

Please refer to where this states *a National series of events (plural)
taking place in every State and territory capital (plural)* and then
asks those interested to *available until each symposium* *(singular )
sells out*. The website is also uses the word symposium (singular)

Seems a bit trivial as this is a"fabulous opportunity" and well worth
supporting !

Cheers Amy Caverley