[Catalist] Free senior chemistry, physics and biology resources

Jay Ridgewell Jay.Ridgewell at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 7 16:08:02 AEST 2020

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well.

meriSTEM is building teacher capacity with free, reliable and modular courses for senior school science.

Our free online courses for students and teacher resources for senior physics, chemistry and biology are available now.

To access meriSTEM, complete the teacher agreement at http://meristem.anu.edu.au/index.php/new-to-meristem/teacher-registration/ and register an account on our online platform https://courses.meristem.anu.edu.au<https://courses.meristem.anu.edu.au/>.

Once you've created an account, we'll be able to increase your privileges on the site. You'll get a second approval email within the next 5 days.

Teachers are invited to join us for a Zoom workshop on Friday July 17th at 1pm AEST where we'll help you get set up. Register at https://bit.ly/meristem1707

Jay Ridgewell (she/her)
meriSTEM Project Coordinator
meriSTEM : modular educational resources in STEM
http://meristem.anu.edu.au/