[Catalist] Traveling physicist on the loose near Geraldton

Igor Bray igor.bray at curtin.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 15:16:19 AEST 2020

Dear Science teachers,

I am planning a week-long holiday in Geraldton, arriving on Tuesday 28th of July. If any school teachers in the area would like me to give a talk from the list at http://scieng.curtin.edu.au/schools/electrical-eng-computing-maths/physics-and-astronomy/for-high-schools/ then I would be delighted. Please get in touch with me privately, rather than replying to this list.

Kind regards,

Igor
For high schools - Science & Engineering | Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia<http://scieng.curtin.edu.au/schools/electrical-eng-computing-maths/physics-and-astronomy/for-high-schools/>
The Physics and Astronomy staff at Curtin University are available to present on the below topics at your school.
scieng.curtin.edu.au

--

Igor Bray, John Curtin Distinguished Professor
PhD, FAPS, FInstP, FAIP, FAA

Director | Theoretical Physics
Head | Physics and Astronomy

Curtin University, GPO Box U1987 Perth, Western Australia 6845

Tel   |   +61 8 9266 7747
Fax  |   +61 8 9266 2377
Mob |  +61 4 0489 2862

Email | I.Bray at curtin.edu.au<mailto:I.Bray at curtin.edu.au>
Web Curtin | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>
Web Physics |http://physics.curtin.edu.au<http://physics.curtin.edu.au/>
Web TP | http://itp.curtin.edu.au<http://itp.curtin.edu.au/>
[cid:5d2c5f03-8ae8-4bb7-87f8-5bcaf675adff]
Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J