[Catalist] WebX

Kim Flintoff K.Flintoff at curtin.edu.au
Fri Mar 27 13:51:42 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

A reminder that we are using Webex and the Cisco Digital Schools Network to support teachers through this time (and into the future)

DSN membership is free to any school in Australia, NZ, Singapore, Japan.  Once a member you can join DSN activities or create your own.

https://digitalschoolsnetwork.com/register/

I also remind everyone that membership of the Learning Futures Network is free as ell – we’re finding our collaborative commitment is really proving a positive at this time.

Schools can  join the LFN here:  http://www.learningfuturesnetwork.org/

Anyone can subscribe to our newsletter here:  http://www.learningfuturesnetwork.org/news

Cheers

Kim Flintoff