[Catalist] Corona virus, and implications for laboratory safety glasses

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Tue May 26 16:58:31 AEST 2020

Hi everyone,
Science ASSIST has some advice on the pros - and cons - of cleaning safety glasses by various means, as well as more COVID-19 information with references:
https://assist.asta.edu.au/question/4552/should-shared-safety-glasses-be-decontaminated-after-each-use
Best wishes to all, hope things are improving out there!
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | AUSTRALIA | T +61 413084959 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au> | School website: www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview<http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview>