[Catalist] Catalist Notice

JOHNSON Graham [Warwick Senior High School] Graham.Johnson1 at education.wa.edu.au
Fri Nov 13 12:26:22 AEDT 2020

Good morning STAWA,

Could the following notice please be added to catalyst. If you can not attached a file please let me know and I will rewrite the notice.

The notice would be as follows.

Warwick SHS is pleased to be hosting a Year 11/12 Biology and Human Biology workshop of Biotechnology. The event is run by BioCard Australia who are offering teachers of these subjects a 3 hour professional learning opportunity on Monday 30th of November. Please refer to the attached flyer for details and payment options.  Please note that Warwick SHS is hosting the event only and not involve in the running of it.

Regards
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6B99F.0A80A530]
Graham Johnson
Head of Science
Co-convenor - Indigenous Perspectives Professional Learning Community

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6B99F.0A80A530]

I acknowledge that I am working on Whadjuk Noongar land and
pay respect to all Noongar people and Elders, past, present and emerging.

Governor's School STEM Awards 2018 - Winner (Leadership Excellence) in STEM award
Australian Education Awards - STEM Program of the Year 2018