[Catalist] ASTA PRESIDENT NOMINATION

Angeline Ng angie at stawa.net
Mon Oct 19 11:07:14 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

This is the last week for nominations for the post of ASTA President elect with nominations closing this Friday 23rd.

Can you please send out the attached info to all your members to nominate if they are interested.

Cheers

Shenal Basnayake
Chief Executive Officer
Australian Science Teachers Association
M: +61 (0)434 611 155
P: +61 (02) 6282 9377
W: www.asta.edu.au<http://www.asta.edu.au>

PO Box 334
Deakin West  ACT  2600

ASTA online: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ASTA.Science/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ASTA_online> | LinkedIn<https://au.linkedin.com/company/australian-science-teachers-association>

'Promoting our profession, enriching science teaching'

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land and pay my respects to them, their culture and Elders past, present and future.

ASTA is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission<https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity>

P Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited, a breach of this may result in legal action.  If this email is received in error, please inform the sender and destroy it immediately.