[Catalist] Free online teacher PD from ANSTO [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

MURPHY, Bridget bridgetm at ansto.gov.au
Tue Sep 22 13:26:28 AEST 2020

Free online teacher PD from ANSTO

Join us for one of our new online teacher professional development courses, designed to support teachers to create a lesson for their own class.

Via online webinar, hear from our scientists and learn about our comprehensive student worksheets and data set resources that you can incorporate into your own teaching programs.

You'll then join an online community with ANSTO and other participants where we can share ideas and resources as you create your own lesson.

Choose from our three topics:

Monitoring air pollution (Monday 26 October, 4.00pm-5.30pm)

Radiometric dating (Tuesday 27 October, 4.00pm-5.30pm)

Nuclear medicine (Wednesday 28 October, 4.00pm-5.30pm)

Open to all Australian teachers, these online courses represent 7 hours of PD addressing 2.1.2, 2.3.2, 3.3.2 and 3.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.

Bookings and programs at www.ansto.gov.au/teacherpd<http://www.ansto.gov.au/teacherpd>. Email education at ansto.gov.au<mailto:education at ansto.gov.au> with enquiries.

Kind regards,
Bridget Murphy
Education Manager,
ANSTO Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
Tel
Mobile
Email
Web
+61 2 9717 3197
0403 965 403
bridgetm at ansto.gov.au<mailto:bridgetm at ansto.gov.au>
www.ansto.gov.au<http://www.ansto.gov.au/>
[fb]<http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverANSTO> [tw] <https://twitter.com/ANSTO>  [ln] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ansto>  [yt] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ANSTOVideos>
[ansto]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage, reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.