[Catalist] Racism No Way 2

Mike McGarry mmcgarry44 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:09:06 AEDT 2021

Greetings Catalistians,

Racism No Way is a program taught in Schools in NSW and in other States.

In my opinion, parents should exercise their right to withdraw their sons and daughters from the RNW program.

May I suggest that colleagues explore the two RNW websites. Then colleagues could ascertain why parents may wish to wish to withdraw their children from the RNW program.

My closing comment was an April 1 comment. I am paralysed from below my knees to my toes in both legs, caused by peripheral neuropathy.

Best Wishes,
Mike McGarry

Sent from my iPhone