[Catalist] Looking for Forensic Science by Marron Publications

Anna-Marie Smith asmith at kennedy.wa.edu.au
Sat Feb 6 15:06:38 AEDT 2021

HI Frank

You can still purchase these books from Marron. We have been using them the last few years and should have an old copy somewhere at school.
Can check tomorrow when we back on campus. Let me know if you are still looing for a copy.
Let me know.

Kind regards

Anna-Marie Smith
Head of Learning Area: Science