[Catalist] Position available

Tracey Harrison tharrison at stjames.wa.edu.au
Wed Feb 17 12:27:48 AEDT 2021

Hi everyone!

We will be looking for an experienced Lab Tech with a minimum of two years to join our young fast-growing school by the seaside for 12-month Maternity Cover starting 10th May 2021. St James Anglican School has a small, friendly cohesive science team of five including an experienced Lab Tech who you will be job sharing with for three whole days a week.

Please call Tracey 0418 355 825. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Tracey Harrison
Laboratory Technician
Mon, Tue and Wed

[https://bit.ly/3ljkNgD]
ST JAMES'ANGLICAN SCHOOL
[https://bit.ly/3ncBsCZ]        2 Graceful Boulevard, Alkimos WA 6038<https://g.page/Stjamesalkimos?share>
[https://bit.ly/2IkZEnw]        (08) 6336 8330<tel:+61863368330>
[https://bit.ly/32zRoXU]        info at stjames.wa.edu.au<mailto:info at stjames.wa.edu.au>
www.stjames.wa.edu.au<https://bit.ly/36lhzD2>
A School of the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)
[https://bit.ly/32xt7lz]<https://bit.ly/3nfz4Lw>        [https://bit.ly/2UdPJ63] <https://bit.ly/3nixDMJ>
Disclaimer:
This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, please notify The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School immediately and destroy the original message. The views and opinions expressed here reflect those of the author and not of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School.
? Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.