[Catalist] Prince Charles’ Comment

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Jan 13 19:30:22 AEDT 2021

Good to hear from you again, Mike.
Sorry to hear that diabetes has taken its toll on your health.
But your comments keep us on our toes.

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA
Unit 6/1270-1274 Albany Highway
Cannington WA 6107
PO Box 7310 Karawara WA 6152
P (08) 9244 1987 | F (08) 9244 2601 | web:  http://www.stawa.net <http://www.stawa.net/> | mail: john at stawa.net

On 12/1/21, 10:04 am, "Catalist on behalf of Mike McGarry" <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net on behalf of mmcgarry44 at gmail.com> wrote:

    Sky News has reported that Prince Charles has urged that business leaders should fight Global Climate Change.
    Perhaps you should ask your students what is the error in Earth science evident  within the comment from Prince Charles?
    Your students should know that Prince Charles is actually referring to anthropogenic Global Warming.

    Best Wishes,
    Mike McGarry

    PS: I typed this email lying on my back in bed as I will never walk again owing to Diabetes Type 2.

    Sent from my iPhone