[Catalist] Prince Charles’ Comment

leon at quoll.com leon at quoll.com
Tue Jan 19 22:04:47 AEDT 2021

Hi Mike, my number for you is no longer connected, and i cant find your mobile in my messages. Do you have a current number?Cheers, Leon
-------- Original message --------From: Mike McGarry <mmcgarry44 at gmail.com> Date: 12/1/21  10:03 am  (GMT+08:00) To: catalist at lists.stawa.net Subject: [Catalist] Prince Charles’ Comment Sky News has reported that Prince Charles has urged that business leaders should fight Global Climate Change.Perhaps you should ask your students what is the error in Earth science evident  within the comment from Prince Charles?Your students should know that Prince Charles is actually referring to anthropogenic Global Warming.Best Wishes,Mike McGarryPS: I typed this email lying on my back in bed as I will never walk again owing to Diabetes Type 2.Sent from my iPhone_______________________________________________Catalist mailing listCatalist at lists.stawa.nethttp://lists.stawa.net/mailman/listinfo/catalist_lists.stawa.net