[Catalist] The passing of Ray Forma Life Member

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Jan 20 13:16:52 AEDT 2021

Hi All,
Life Member Ray Forma passed away this morning, succumbing to cancer.
Ray was a great ambassador for STAWA and science education. He will be greatly missed.

I managed to get a message to Ray last week on behalf of myself and all our members and passed on condolences to his family.

If you have a memory of Ray please share it with me. STAWA will provide an article in SCIOS celebrating his life and contributions.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO