[Catalist] ATSE Peter Quinn Talk Zoom Teachers and Students

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Jun 10 11:45:05 AEST 2021

Hi All,
I am passing on details of a presentation by Prof. Peter Quinn, FTSE, FASA Executive Director, ICRAR.
This is an online Zoom event: 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm, Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
Please pass it on to your students and teachers you know who have a keen interest in Space Science and the SKA.

Programme:
ATSE WA Division Evening Talk
New discoveries, challenges and opportunities with the Square Kilometre Array
By Prof. Peter Quinn, FTSE, FASA Executive Director, ICRAR
Time: Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
5:15 pm – 6:00 pm: Presentations by Professor Peter Quinn FTSE
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Discussions
6:30 pm – event concludes

WATCH THE WEBINAR via ZOOM
Register to receive a zoom link please click the WEBINAR button below: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WBVcxrxRSFidSMkOv-Fm8w?utm_source=Academy+Fellows+and+Staff&utm_campaign=84bcab5e23-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_18_03_32_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bdddaef03f-84bcab5e23-372461532

Full details attached.

Regards,
John

John Clarke