[Catalist] FW: Einstein-First project

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu May 27 13:00:51 AEST 2021

Hi All,
I am forwarding the below request on behalf of the Einstein-First Project team.

John

Dear teachers,

The Einstein-First team is organising a series of workshops for primary and secondary school teachers. The purpose of these workshops is to introduce relevant Einsteinian physics concepts and to provide an opportunity to practice the related activities. Every workshop will be a standalone and teachers can attend as many as they would like as per their availability and interest.

To schedule these workshops, we would like to know the best time and day that works for you to come and attend these workshops. Also, if there is any topic that you want us to present, please feel free to let us know.

Please click on the following link to fill in the poll to help us to schedule these workshops. The team will choose the day and the time as per your responses.

Here is the link

https://forms.gle/YuvY1jkFntcai3nj8

Kind regards,
Jyoti

Dr Tejinder Kaur (Jyoti) | Research Associate
School of Physics, UWA
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley  WA  6009
T:  +61 8 6488 8527 | M: 0426735000
E: Tejinder.kaur at uwa.edu.au<mailto:21358632 at student.uwa.edu.au>