[Catalist] Event: Royal Society of WA talk-"Quantifying predation impacts of cats and foxes on Australian biodiversity" by Dr Trish FLEMING

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Mon Feb 21 16:48:45 AEDT 2022

Hi to all, particularly of a biological sciences bent.

Apologies for the late notice - this was stuck in my draft box while I
hunted down a biography and background for the speaker. I never did, so
hence the delay.

The Royal Society is keen to deepen it's relationship with teachers in
the secondary sector. Just come along if you like, but if you can please
register via Eventbrite. THE BGPA building is that funny brown looking
thing, close to the first side road as you travel along Fraser Ave from
Malcom st /St Georges Tce.

Monday 21st of February 2020 5.30pm BGPA Administration Building, King's
Park

<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/rswa-february-talk-tickets-265614529207>