[Catalist] Storytelling in Science Class

Michelle Clayton Michelle.Clayton at plc.wa.edu.au
Tue Mar 15 15:51:22 AEDT 2022

Hi John
Do you happen to have the times for winning cars in the Synergy Solar Panel Car Challenge for the past few years?
Many thanks
Michelle

-----
[cid:online-tour-22-footer2_f772340a-1814-407c-a99f-1b926d217c50.png]<https://www.plc.wa.edu.au/enrolments/explore-our-school/book-a-tour/>
From: Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net> on behalf of John Clarke <john at stawa.net>
Date: Tuesday, 15 March 2022 at 12:43 pm
To: WA Science Teachers Discussion List <catalist at lists.stawa.net>
Subject: Re: [Catalist] Storytelling in Science Class
--EMAIL FROM EXTERNAL ADDRESS, CHECK LINKS & ATTACHMENTS BEFORE CLICKING OR OPENING THEM--

Thanks, Leon.

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA