[Catalist] Years 11&12 General Psychology

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Sep 20 17:54:54 AEST 2022

Hi Teresa and Catalist subscribers,

For any questions relating to the Psychology courses, you can contact the chair of the STAWA Psychology Committee email: psychology at stawa.net<mailto:psychology at stawa.net>.
Sarah will be able to help you.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA
Hasler Suits Level 1
30 Hasler Road
Osborne Park WA 6017
PO Box 7310 Karawara WA 6152
P (08) 9244 1987 | F (08) 9244 2601 | web:  http://www.stawa.net<http://www.stawa.net/> | mail: john at stawa.net<mailto:john at stawa.net>

From: Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net> on behalf of Teresa Gastevich <tgastevich at stjames.wa.edu.au>
Date: Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 3:48 pm
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net <catalist at lists.stawa.net>
Subject: [Catalist] Years 11&12 General Psychology
Hello,
I am trying to find if there are any schools who offer Years 11 & 12 General Psychology.
I would love to meet up or touch base with anyone who teaches these subjects for a catch up.

Many thanks
Kind regards

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8CCF0.9B1A2970]
Mrs Teresa Gastevich
School Counsellor
Tuesday - Friday

[id:image001.png at 01D39B49.A7F6BEC0]

As much we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency.

[School Crest]
ST JAMES'ANGLICAN SCHOOL
[map_icon]
2 Graceful Boulevard, Alkimos WA 6038<https://g.page/Stjamesalkimos?share>
[phone_icon]
(08) 6336 8330<tel:+61863368330>
[envelope_logo]
info at stjames.wa.edu.au<mailto:info at stjames.wa.edu.au>
www.stjames.wa.edu.au<https://www.stjames.wa.edu.au>
A School of the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)
[facebook_icon]<https://www.facebook.com/Stjamesalkimos>
[instagram_icon]<https://bit.ly/3nixDMJ>

Disclaimer:
This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, please notify The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School immediately and destroy the original message. The views and opinions expressed here reflect those of the author and not of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)/St James' Anglican School.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.