[Catalist] Introducing ChatGPT

Rod Blitvich rblit at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 21 08:55:24 AEST 2023

,from Brett Sullivan
In this video, we introduce ChatGPTa state-of-the-art language model designed by OpenAI to assist educators in various tasks such as lesson planning, grading, and student engagement. With its advanced natural language processing capabilities, ChatGPT can understand and respond to teacher queries in a conversational manner, making it a valuable resource for busy educators. We also showcase how ChatGPT can be integrated into various educational platforms, including learning management systems and classroom management tools. Join us to learn more about how ChatGPT can help streamline your teaching and improve your students' learning experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hflRQ5vq00E
Introducing ChatGPT: The AI Language Model for Educators
youtube.com

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
  rblit at iinet.net.au <x-msg://329/rblit@iinet.net.au>