[Catalist] Phasmids (stick insects) available

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Tue Feb 21 10:31:26 AEDT 2023

Hi everyone,
I have lots of phasmids (stick insects) to give away.  They're Extatosoma tiaratum (spiny leaf insects) and I currently have females or all sizes, plus some adult males (though be aware that adult males can fly). No smaller males at the moment.
If you'd like some, please reply by email or preferably text on 0413084959 saying how many you would like, any preferences (male or female, big or small), and when you'd like to pick them up.
This is the busiest time of year for me at work, so I will probably have to reply to you after hours.
I can bring them into work at Joondalup for you to collect by prior arrangement.  I'm afraid I'm not in the position to deliver them anywhere else, sorry.
It can be hard to find the right place on campus so I'll send you a map link.  You'll need to bring a ventilated container to take them home e.g. an ice cream tub covered with pantyhose or similar.  If you've never had any before I can give you some general info at collection time.
Best wishes for the rest of Term 1.
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | AUSTRALIA | T + 61 8 6304 5116 | M +61 413084959 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au> | School website: www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview<http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview>
CRICOS IPC 00279B
Due to laboratory workload email replies will not be immediate
[cid:image001.png at 01D945C6.7323AFA0]

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS Provider No. 00279B
RTO Code 4756