[Catalist] Einsteinian physics UWA micro-credential courses

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Feb 28 18:04:03 AEDT 2023

Hi All,
I share the following opportunity with you. Please share with others who you think might be interested.

Attention all teachers! Get ready to dive into the world of Einsteinian physics! 🚀

We are thrilled to announce that enrolments for our third round of micro-credential courses in teaching Einsteinian physics to primary and high school students are now open!

Take your knowledge to the next level and learn how to introduce cutting-edge science concepts in the classroom with hands-on activities that will engage and inspire your students.

These courses are online, with one live online tutorial per week, making them easily accessible and convenient for busy educators. And the best part? Upon completion, you'll receive 3 credit points!

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to upgrade your skills and bring the magic of modern science to the classroom. Enrol now!

For more information, please click on the following links

Einsteinian science for primary school teachers<https://www.uwa.edu.au/study/courses-and-careers/short-courses/uwa-plus/micro-credential-einsteinian-science-for-primary-school-teachers>

Einsteinian science for high school teachers<https://www.uwa.edu.au/study/courses-and-careers/short-courses/uwa-plus/micro-credential-einsteinian-science-for-secondary-school-teachers>

Questions or further information contact Jyoti:

Dr Jyoti Kaur | Research Associate

School of Physics, UWA
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley  WA  6009
T:  +61 8 6488 5547 | M: 0426735000