[Catalist] Science books

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Mon Mar 13 16:45:39 AEDT 2023

Hi All,

I have contacted Sue personally to organise a replacement copy of her son's book.

The issue relating to the glue failure was addressed in 2018, at which time we had the book spiral bound. Most students and parents who have had this problem with their copy have contacted us directly (admin at stawa.net). The printer rebinds the book with spiral binding. Unfortunately, we do not know how many older versions booksellers have on their shelves. We also suggest that students be advised not to forcefully flatten the book as this pushes the sections apart and separates them from the cover.

A gentle reminder, please avoid adding attachments, particularly large one, to Catalist posts.

Regards,
John

John Clarke

CEO