[Catalist] Questacon STEM Futures - can you please promote [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Robey, Stephen Stephen.Robey at Questacon.edu.au
Fri Nov 10 15:30:18 AEDT 2023

OFFICIAL

Hello STAWA,

Can you please include the information below in your next STAWA email to your mailing list?

Cheers

Steve

Questacon STEM Futures
Are you an educator or school leader looking to embed effective STEM teaching and learning in your school? Questacon STEM Futures can support you to design and cultivate a STEM Learning Ecosystem around your school community.
Register<https://questacon.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eVVPNL8W7gbGPuC> here to attend the information sessions on this program:

  *   21st of November in Albany, from 4.30 - 6.30 pm at the Museum of the Great Southern
  *   23rd of November in Perth from 5.30 - 7.30 pm at the Victoria Park Hotel
For further information email us on teachers at questacon.edu.au<mailto:teachers at questacon.edu.au> or view our website<https://www.questacon.edu.au/about/programs/stem-futures#:~:text=Questacon%20STEM%20Futures%20is%20a,a%20local%20STEM%20Learning%20Ecosystem.>.
Questacon's Educator Programs Team

Stephen Robey
Educator Programs Manager - Questacon STEM Futures

T: 02 6270 2925 | M: 0487 497 616
E: stephen.robey at questacon.edu.au<mailto:stephen.robey at questacon.edu.au>

Questacon - The National Science and Technology Centre
A Division of Australian Government Department of Industry, Science and Resources
Ngunnawal Country, 60 Denison Street Deakin ACT
PO Box 5322 Kingston ACT 2604 Australia
www.questacon.edu.au<http://www.questacon.edu.au/>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA13E8.79C476F0]

Acknowledgement of Country
Questacon acknowledges First Nations peoples as the Traditional Custodians and first scientists, makers and innovators of this land and their continuing connection to Country. We pay our respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.

[cid:image002.png at 01DA13E8.79C476F0]<https://www.questacon.edu.au/>

OFFICIAL