[Catalist] Empty Berocca tubes to give away

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Fri Sep 8 14:40:51 AEST 2023

Dear Catalist Members,
I have lots of empty Berocca tubes to give away if anybody wants them.  They're aluminium tubes with plastic press-on lids.  They still have the original labels printed on the side, along with 'not for human consumption' stickers that could probably be peeled or soaked off.  Some have been written on with permanent markers and/or masking tape.
If you'd like some, email me at n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au> saying how many you'd like and we can tee up a time for you to collect them from me at ECU Joondalup.  I can't deliver them, sorry.  I *might* be able to post some to remote schools upon request, workload permitting.  Please write 'Berocca tubes' in the subject line, I get hundreds of emails and might miss yours otherwise!
Feel free to spread the word.
Regards,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, School of Science
Edith Cowan University, Joondalup campus
Due to technical workload replies will not be immediate

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS Provider No. 00279B
RTO Code 4756