[Catalist] Calling for EOI from part time/newly retired environmental science teachers

Pauline Charman pauline.charman at biobarcode.com.au
Fri Sep 29 11:46:23 AEST 2023

Post for Catalist

Are you a newly retired or part time teacher who would love to still teach curriculum linked wetland/environmental related programs?

We are seeking Primary and Secondary teachers with experience and passion for delivering environmental education to be part of a pool of presenters for our exciting, innovative programs developed for the Wetland Centre Cockburn (in collaboration with the Harry Butler Institute, Murdoch University) in 2024.  Relief teacher rates will be offered.

Expressions of Interest ARE OPEN for suitably qualified, experienced presenters for half day and full day on site activities. Our new innovative curriculum linked wetland education programs feature applications of current research, indigenous knowledge with a STEM focus.

Please send an up to date CV to Pauline.Charman at murodch.edu.au<mailto:Pauline.Charman at murodch.edu.au> for more information!

Pauline Charman
Education Officer

Harry Butler Institute
T +61 410613736<tel:+61410613736>
90 South St, Murdoch, WA 6150
390.4.003, level 4, building 390, west wing
murdoch.edu.au/research/hbi<https://www.murdoch.edu.au/research/hbi>

[signature_895998907]

I acknowledge that Murdoch University is situated on the lands of the Whadjuk and Binjareb Noongar people. I pay my respect to their enduring and dynamic culture and the leadership of Noongar elders past and present. The boodjar (country) on which Murdoch University is located has for thousands of years, been a place of learning. We at Murdoch University are proud to continue this long tradition.

CRICOS Provider Code: 00125J
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Murdoch University. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any associated files for the presence of viruses. Murdoch University accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.