[Catalist] Premier's Science Awards 2024

Pamela Getalado Pamela at stawa.net
Thu Apr 18 16:19:08 AEST 2024

Good afternoon,

I hope that you are well.

The 2024 Premier’s Science Awards celebrate research and engagement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in the Western Australian community.

In its 23rd year, there are brand new Educator of the Year categories covering primary and secondary schooling, universities, and registered training organisations.

The awards categories are:

  *   Scientist of the Year
  *   Mid-Career Scientist of the Year
  *   Early Career Scientist of the Year
  *   Student Scientist of the Year
  *   Aboriginal STEM Student of the Year
  *   STEM Educator of the Year – Schools
  *   STEM Educator of the Year – Tertiary
  *   Science Engagement Initiative of the Year

Applications are open for the 2024 Premier’s Science Awards with up to $120,000 to be won.

Hurry! As applications close next Friday (26th April 2024) at 10:00AM (AWST).

Helps us inspire future generations to take up courses and careers in STEM

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Pamela Beatrice Getalado
Marketing & Communications Assistant | Office Manager
Science Teachers Association of WA (STAWA)

Office address: Unit 1/7 Gympie Way, Willetton, WA 6155
Postal address: PO Box 7310, Karawara, WA 6152
Phone: (08) 9244 1987
Email: pamela at stawa.net<mailto:pamela at stawa.net> || admin at stawa.net<mailto:admin at stawa.net>
My working days and times are Mondays – Thursdays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. I work flexibly and may send emails outside normal working hours. Your immediate response is not expected. Thank you very much! 😊